Training and Flight Operations Administrator position supports the administrative needs of the Training Department/142 School and the Chief Pilots Office. The Training and Flight Operations Administrator is responsible for performing administrative duties at a professional level and work closely with the Training Department and Chief Pilots Office. This position reports to Director of Training and Chief Pilots.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with flexibility to be available outside of standard business hours. Position is located at RWA headquarters in Bay City, WI.
- Ground School support
- Arrange ground school hotel rooms and transportation
- New hire welcome email with flights, lodging, contact information
- Support flight personnel with ground school classroom/courseware setup
- Verify on-boarding federal & state documentation and ensure proper documentation is accurately completed & tracked
- Confirm and track currency of following new pilot documents: First Class Medical, pilots license, passport, driver license, any change of information
- Organize/arrange and track new hire pilot requirements – such as NATA background check, NDR,
- Manage incoming/outgoing PRIA documentation & company compliance, while working closely with company personnel for accuracy
- Uniform orders/deductions
- Act as primary communication for training department regarding pilot support/questions
- Support implementation of Centrik scheduling/workflow/data tracking tool
- 142 School
- Interface with clients as point of contact and face of company which includes and is not limited to helping clients with logistical support & lodging, scheduling issues, and any other random things”
- Work closely with training department employees with special project support (data entry, upload of FOS documents, printing, etc.)
- Order/schedule office supplies/repairs
- Copier paper, printer ink, and office supplies, furniture etc.
- Pest control, deep cleaning of office building
- Company-wide celebrations, donations
- Airplane registration
- Manage documents – airplanes, land, cars, building, etc.
- Manage car insurance for crew cars
- Purchasing TABs for the company cars
- Arrange donations to community programs as directed
Chief Pilot Office:
- Aircraft Database control- download electronic database, distribute to the crew and monitor/ track completion;
- Carry the necessary tasks for aircraft phase in/ phase out
- Monitor handover checklist reports sent by the crew
- Aircraft flight deck logistics – shipping documentation and flight deck items
- Maintain control of Aircraft iPads
- Carry departmental audits as required
- General admin functions- meetings, minutes
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position is not responsible for managing or hiring of other employees.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Office management experience
Insert any education/experience requirements – for example:
- Excellent Computer and technology skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Have and maintain a valid US Driver’s License.
- Completion of pre-employment drug screen